Monday, October 11, 2010

Josh Hutcherson In Blue Underwear

" All the fish came to the surface ... .. "

  • All the stories I have covered, and for which it was considered "annoying Cassandra, got to the point that I expected ... ... all! A question comes to me. What was reason of state, and that led me to voluntarily put aside, as to the "shrug" by "who counts", these events adjoined to a policy (in this case completely innocent), it may be that is nothing but the desire to protect at all costs a "figure" who for three years, down from his role, I am a personal war through the minions of his "comfortable ministry"? may be that every time, the reality ends to coincide with what I mentioned, going to the source of the water, we find ourselves still the same person as a strategist, an actor, controller of all ... ... Maybe at this point that he is really not in bad faith, but not to its role? And for the politics, the city councilors that follow, should pay the harmful effects of the plot of a simple clerk of the community? We'll see !!!!!
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment